Jewelry Care & Warranty
Jewelry can experience discolorations over time due to multiple factors including exposure to moisture, chemicals and air. Metals like silver and gold are delicate, and despite our best efforts, they can still become tarnished due to a process called oxidation.
Unfortunately, tarnishing is an inevitable occurrence but you can follow these simple steps to help your gold plated jewelry last longer:
- Remove your jewelry before showering, swimming or exercising.
- Allow perfume, lotions and creams to be absorbed into skin before putting on your jewelry.
- After use, clean jewelry gently with a soft dry cloth (all orders come with a special jewelry cloth) to remove any oil or dust and restore their shine.
- When not in use, store your jewelry in your Dés Désir jewelry bag in a cool, dry place to prevent oxidation, scratching and chains getting tangled.
- Try to prevent your jewelry from knocking into counter tops and rubbing against each other.
We offer a 6-month warranty on most items with proof of purchase. Our warranty covers faulty items. It does not cover wear & tear. Please refer to our care instructions above for general care instructions.
In case of any faulty goods please contact us with a photo and proof of purchase details. Items will be replaced at our discretion. At this point, we do not offer a repair service.
Please contact us directly at Info@desdesir.com in regards to any warranty claims or care instructions.